Thursday, June 25, 2015

Day 19 Skype, Lesson plans, Present art project

Day 19

Wow! We are almost done with GAETI. Our most intense work is going on right now since the deadline is upon us!
This morning we Skyped' with a gentleman from Turkey. He shared a lot of interesting information about education and culture in Turkey. Since Turkey is partly Asia and partly Europe, it is very rich in culture AND very rich in history!

Today we are finalizing lesson plans and our e-Portfolios. We have so much technology and so many ideas 'knocking around' in our heads. It is hard to get it limited to one final product.

My art project was just 'OK.' I see a way I can improve it - cut and paste letters on the oval shape to replace the pasted word 'Bienvenidos.'  If I get that done, I will probably frame the piece and hang it by my classroom door.


I don't have much time to blog since I need to finish my lesson plan. I'm sure I'll have to put the finishing touches on at home but I'll keep working for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment