Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 17 Flat Stanley productions, Persuasive letter analysis, Lesson plan, Skype

Day 17
Three more days and lots to do!  Today we produced our Flat Stanley video. It is a comedy (of errors). I think we can really use it in class. Here is a link: Esteban el Plano


I got my glass cut for fusion. Tomorrow I should be able to paste everything together to finalize my art project.

The lesson plan is coming slowly. They say we can spend all day Thursday on our lesson plan. I hope everything is ready to polish off that day!

We met a friend of Dr. Beriswell via Skype. She is a charming and amusing lady who teaches English in Taiwan. She shared information about convenience stores in Taiwan. She also sent a video where three guys told the top ten interesting things in Taiwan. #10 was the convenience stores!

That's about all I can BLOG today. My lesson plan is waiting.

Hasta mañana.

No comments:

Post a Comment