Saturday, October 3, 2015

Gaeti Follow-up #1

Today I was delighted to see my GAETI friends and catch up on how our year was going.
This morning we shared how we have used what we've learned. Elizabeth shared two new tools - Prism and Verso. Prism is for text analysis and Verso is like a 'classroom' twitter.
This afternoon we created a Twitter account and talked about ways to use Twitter.
We went to the Geoscience lab to create a 'TOUR' in Google Earth. Now Google Earth Pro is free so I look forward to downloading Google Earth Pro to my MacBook. I'm not sure how the students will be able to get this on their computers, but I will find out! I created a tour showing the beginning and end of the Panamerican Highway. My plan is to assign the 'in-between' segments of the highway for students to create. They will be exploring the countries and capitals along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment